`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spamming Trader---Avoid

Spamming Trader---Avoid
Ok so I had an agreed to trade with a member. After acceptance he messages me and tells me that 8 of the cards in the trade are not available and will replace them with relic cards of my choice. Now I'm not happy with the situation but agree, with the agreement that he sends first due to him changing the trade after acceptance (and at the time only 5 trades completed). Now he still hasn't marked sent, his end has not arrived, and I get notifications on my trade page to ebay auctions sent in trade messages, which won't go away because no matter what I do the trade won't disappear since he will have to mark sent, received, etc..to close the trade. So... martinmartinbrian your name is out there to stop this crap.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Spamming Trader---Avoid
Think I saw that name on someone else's thread too
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I just got pinged on a cancelled trade from him with a link to an EBay auction. Very odd.
2012 Allen & Ginter Mini Auto Set: 96/123 (78% Complete)
2012 A&G Framed Relic Set: Just need Gehrig, Clemente, and Aaron
2012 A&G Master, Mini Set Builder

I've sent a PM to floydtown and rayeates reporting this. I was willing to be forgiving on the trade part, as long as I got mine first (even though it wasn't what I originally wanted), but now putting out auction listings to traders in his "file" for lack of a better word is not acceptable.

Have you seen his feedback over on the bay? all his positives come from his shill account, and all neg's from anyone else
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-29-2013, 02:05 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Have you seen his feedback over on the bay? all his positives come from his shill account, and all neg's from anyone else
Holy Crap...that is one of the reasons I avoid ebay now. Man am I glad I insisted he ship first after trying to change the agreed to trade. Sad thing is if he hadn't of tried that, I would have sent and going by what you can see on the bay would never have got squat and out a $30 auto.
Oh and he has sent another message in my trade notifications asking me to go bid on his item. Not only is that annoying but everytime I get a message from him it also goes into my regular email box.

I got a message on my cancelled trade also. Lame.

He spammed me as well today. I had a trade with him and all went well (a trade I accepted more to get rid of stuff than get needed cards). In Mid-August he came back a second time and offered a bunch of cards I did not need. He had most of his cards marked as Mint and mine at NrMint so after a bit a research, I came up with an acceptable trade. He accepted the trade and then came back and requested more value. He proceeded to try to have a discussion on why he feels the NrMint standard used by Beckett should not be and that fresh out of pack cards should be considered Mint.

As part of the deal, he ships first. As of today (7 days after he accepted the trade) he has not marked as shipped. I thought it was funny that he spammed me about the Ernie Banks card on eBay, but still has not marked the trade as shipped.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(08-29-2013, 02:44 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: He spammed me as well today. I had a trade with him and all went well (a trade I accepted more to get rid of stuff than get needed cards). In Mid-August he came back a second time and offered a bunch of cards I did not need. He had most of his cards marked as Mint and mine at NrMint so after a bit a research, I came up with an acceptable trade. He accepted the trade and then came back and requested more value. He proceeded to try to have a discussion on why he feels the NrMint standard used by Beckett should not be and that fresh out of pack cards should be considered Mint.

As part of the deal, he ships first. As of today (7 days after he accepted the trade) he has not marked as shipped. I thought it was funny that he spammed me about the Ernie Banks card on eBay, but still has not marked the trade as shipped.
Just about the exact same line happened to me as well.

wow!!! funny thing is he just sent me a trade offer right now to trade the Banks cards he has for a Ripken auto and axl rose auto. i dont have the Rose auto yet. should i cancel this trade? sounds pretty bad.