`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of Tier One

RE: Case of Tier One
uhhhhhhhh it's GORGEOUS. You can tell it was a leaky pen, we've got some sort of mid-80's "Dirty Dancing" style effect going on with the drippy pink ink on black. Awesome!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

pm me about the mays man plesae thanks

(08-28-2013, 09:34 PM)Jbittman Wrote: I am not a huge baseball fan but saw a case of this break in the LCS and decided to try my own. WAS NOT UNHAPPY!

I will get pics up tomorrow but they are all up on ebay now.

10/10 Prodigous Patches Joe Mauer (7 color breaks)
10/10 Prodigous Patches Ryan Braun (Brewers Logo)
Willie Mays Rose Copper Auto Redemption /25
Gwynn/Ripken book dual auto dual relic /10
Billy Butler Rose Auto /25
Evan Longoria /99 Dual Colored Patch Auto
Yogi Berra Jersey Patch
Jurickson Profar Rookie Auto /99
Drew Smyly Rose rookie auto /25
Ken Griffey Jr Dual Bat Relic
Paul Goldschmidt 4 color patch auto /99

Tons of other hits too but these were the ones that stood out for me.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

What do you wanna know about the mays?

(08-29-2013, 10:50 AM)InThaClutch Wrote: pm me about the mays man plesae thanks

Ok I am not one to toot my own horn but today I sold the Biggio to Brad Ziegler....YES BRAD ZIEGLER the closer of the Diamondbacks and the address he gave me is Chase Field. Been trading messages today. AWESOME GUY he just found a new fan!

(08-29-2013, 03:18 PM)Jbittman Wrote: What do you wanna know about the mays?

Ok I am not one to toot my own horn but today I sold the Biggio to Brad Ziegler....YES BRAD ZIEGLER the closer of the Diamondbacks and the address he gave me is Chase Field. Been trading messages today. AWESOME GUY he just found a new fan!
I've traded with him via twitter and talk to him quite a bit on there, he promotes box breaks all the time. Good guy!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Absolutely let me know that there are 3 others on the team that collect cards too. One happened to be Wade Miley and I pulled an auto of his /25
Pulled another butler but regular ink from the 2nd case today. Let me know if you are interested in either or both maybe we can work something out.

(08-29-2013, 10:10 AM)cross4444 Wrote: uhhhhhhhh it's GORGEOUS. You can tell it was a leaky pen, we've got some sort of mid-80's "Dirty Dancing" style effect going on with the drippy pink ink on black. Awesome!

hey man, please make scans of the other cards. i might be interested in a few

let me know which ones. I have scans of all of them because they are all on eBay right now, just let me know which and ill pull them over.