`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jeff Tuel: Next Kurt Warner or just lucky that anyone knows his name?

Jeff Tuel: Next Kurt Warner or just lucky that anyone knows his name?
I realize Warner had several years of "seasoning" in various other football leagues before finally getting a second chance at the NFL....

just wondering what the story is on Tuel? I know his college record is poor but hard to blame that on one guy. I know very little about him....does he have any skills at all or is this just going to be a feel good story for a couple weeks?

been a long time since I paid attention to anything going on in Buffalo....but the possibility of Tuel starting in week one has me intrigued

[Image: 2013toppsfootballbillsjefftuelrs_zps6727d987.jpg]
FINALLY!!!! A good reason to get excited about Dodger baseball in 2013!!!

[Image: puigtrio2_zps25e65fc1.jpg]

RE: Jeff Tuel: Next Kurt Warner or just lucky that anyone knows his name?
I live less than an hour from WSU where he played in college...AND HE SUCKS! He is really bad. He was the backup QB for possibly the worst BCS school.
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

I'll be surprised if he's still starting when Manuel is 100% healthy. The Patriots and their rejuvenated pass rush will probably rattle the guy in week one. But let's be honest, doesn't matter who the QB is, they're chances of beating the Patriots are slim to none.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

he was the 17th rated qb in this year's draft. in a very weak qb class

the official report on him:

he cant read progressions. When he does go through his progressions he seems to make mistakes with the ball as he tries to fit the ball into tight spaces and his arm simply won't allow him to make those throws. He has very little arm strength and the ball looks like it has no velocity or revolution to it when it is in the air. The ball seems to float through the air with no drive. There are major concerns about his ability to throw the ball through wind. Tuel tends to throw the ball very high when moving to the left. He has no escape-ability with his feet and he will not make any plays in this aspect of the game in the NFL. Tuel does not feel pressure well and does not throw the ball well into the face of pressure. Tuel lost his job as a senior and there are bound to be questions about this in the pre-draft process.

he does have one thing in common with earner: hell be bagging groceries soon

I don't know if he can beat Brady or not, but on that other site they are asking Brady prices for his stuff. I personally would love to see this kid come out week one and surprise everyone. Maybe Buffalo's defense can rattle Brady a bit ,since he has all rookie receivers, and get a pick 6 to help the kid out.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Brady's rookie receivers have been looking solid. Led by an undrafted WR and an undrafted TE! Brady has proven that if you get open, he'll get you the ball. I'll root for the kid after week one, but against the Patriots I hope Tuel throws the pick six lol
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(08-28-2013, 03:25 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: I live less than an hour from WSU where he played in college...AND HE SUCKS! He is really bad. He was the backup QB for possibly the worst BCS school.

I Live on the West side of Washington State in Husky territory... I feel I am being honest in agreeing with you... WSU has had some good pro quarterbacks, but Tuel is not going to be one of them!!!!!

I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(08-28-2013, 04:52 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Maybe Buffalo's defense can rattle Brady a bit ,since he has all rookie receivers, and get a pick 6 to help the kid out.
1. doesnt have a rookie line. has one of the best in the game, from a pass protection standpoint

2. danny amawhateverhisname is and ballard are not rookies. nor is edelman. or fells. or hoomanwhatever.

3. hello, improved running game

4. rookie thompkins had shown real promise, while the higher pick, dobson, probably wont be in anything but 3 receiver sets to start off with. boyce looks like he might go to practice squad. sudfield, the rookie TE, has looked extremely good

just sayin'

wow......amazing how an inquiry on what I thought was a relatively safe subject can turn into a patriot orgy in no time
FINALLY!!!! A good reason to get excited about Dodger baseball in 2013!!!

[Image: puigtrio2_zps25e65fc1.jpg]

(08-28-2013, 11:45 PM)cartman Wrote: wow......amazing how an inquiry on what I thought was a relatively safe subject can turn into a patriot orgy in no time
orgy?

well, im not a pats fan (cowboys fan in exile *shakes fist at jerry jones and romo*)

i was just stating facts. sorry for bring in facts into the discussion. next time, ill just spout off opinions with no basis to them

TUEL-TIME IS GOING TO THROW FOR 400 YARDS AND TOM BRADY WILL THROW 6 PICK 6'S TO LOSE THE GAME!!!!

#HerpDerp