`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it rains it pours? Bad Trade #2?

RE: When it rains it pours? Bad Trade #2?
Can you PM me the username to? I just registered there a few days ago and have been having some trouble with some users.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

One thing I've noticed is to not take so much stock in how many forum posts a trader has now. Because apparently I've been reset to zero and so have a lot of other people that I've traded with once I checked their profile page and they had over a thousand. I guess Beckett Administrators cleaned out a lot of our forum posts to get the site running faster.

(08-27-2013, 07:05 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: One thing I've noticed is to not take so much stock in how many forum posts a trader has now. Because apparently I've been reset to zero and so have a lot of other people that I've traded with once I checked their profile page and they had over a thousand. I guess Beckett Administrators cleaned out a lot of our forum posts to get the site running faster.
+1. How much you post has no bearing on your trade practice. Some folks never/very rarely post, but trade all the time. Other's post alot and trade very little. You are right concerning the clean-up,

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-27-2013, 08:42 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: +1. How much you post has no bearing on your trade practice. Some folks never/very rarely post, but trade all the time. Other's post alot and trade very little. You are right concerning the clean-up,
True... Didn't mean to condemn non-posters to being suspect traders... Again, we'll see where the chips fall with this one. Hopefully it all works out!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(08-27-2013, 09:34 PM)petillo64 Wrote: True... Didn't mean to condemn non-posters to being suspect traders... Again, we'll see where the chips fall with this one. Hopefully it all works out!
PM me as well with the name

PM me the name please
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

pm me the name please

Could you PM both the username on here an BO? I frequent BO as well and would like a heads up. Thanks.

Just an update... Received the cards!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint