`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ginter Experiment

My Ginter Experiment
I saw someone else post an experiment with another set. I took the money I would have spent on 2 hobby boxes of ginter (~$150), and bought the "guaranteed hits" (I know we all hate them, but is just an experiment). I bought 18 hobby packs (so they could have been from a pack searcher at a store, or joe snuff selling his hits to pay for the rest of the box, either way) guaranteeing a hobby hit in each pack.
I wasn't expecting much, but I think I did pretty well. I have attached a pdf of the pics (photobucket is not working today), but if they don't open...
I got 3 Autos - Kipnis, Garcia, Segura
I got 5 Beige Frame Relics - Culpo (Miss Universe), Dufner (Golfer), G. Sheffield, D. Ackley, H. Alvarez
I got 5 Card Relics (absolutely crap compared to the framed ones - J. Upton, U. Jimenez, I. Kinsler (very nice bat piece), J.J. Hardy, J.P. Arencibia
I got 5 Blue Frame Relics - J. Axford, R. Furcal, J. Rollins, D. Price, Y. Gallardo

Nothing huge, but I think I broke even. None are for trade/sale I like to work towards the ginter relic sets.
Also pulled 1 mini SP (Wainwright), 1 AG Back SP (Cabrera), and 5 regular AG Back minis.

Attached Files
.pdf   Cards1.pdf (Size: 390.56 KB / Downloads: 21)
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.