`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Seeing alot of new names!

Seeing alot of new names!
Just wanted to say whats up to all the new members since I have not been present too often these past few months.

I own a shop in the Pittsburgh area and collect a complete scrub and a few sets.

If you collect a certain player, team, set feel free to contact me as I have a massive inventory and am always buying collections.

To those of you who have had to suffer through my mail days for the past three years, the shop is doing great and actually expanding. Business is the best its been in the past 10 years and we are doing a lot of different things. Were going to start doing some signings and are doing a lot more consignments. The overall refacing of the store I was planning on doing this summer was delayed due to all the shows we were present at this summer and we had an accident at the shop. An entire wall of shelves came down and broke some display cases and damaged a lot of stuff. Cleanup took a couple weeks and things are still unorganized. I am hoping to do some really cool stuff at the shop this winter and hope some members can make a trip in sometime! We are still doing a massive sort so that our inventory can really become one of the best in the country. Maybe by next summer we can plan on anyone who is close to me to stop by the store some weekend to do some in person trading, group breaks, etc.

How has everyone's collections been coming along?

I hope everyone is doing well!

CC
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Seeing alot of new names!
welcome back!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]