`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BGS Order Arrived! PICS!

RE: BGS Order Arrived! PICS!
(08-26-2013, 11:20 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Love seeing the pics finally those are some gorgeous cards!

Still not sure why a card with two 8.5s and two 9.5s ends up an 8.5 though, that happened to me once on my submission as well. I know they weigh the lowest grade more heavily and all that, but c'mon, how is that NOT a 9?

Oh well, such is life. Great stuff either way man!
Haha I didn't even notice that! I should resubmit it. But yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me either.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice cards!
You can't complain with 9's and 9.5's!

Well done on your grades!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(08-27-2013, 02:04 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Nice cards!
You can't complain with 9's and 9.5's!

Well done on your grades!
Thank you! When 15/18 of my cards are either 9s or 9.5s, I am very happy. Even happy with the 3 8.5s.

Great stuff, Nick!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Great grades and even more amazing cards! I would like anyone of those! I've always liked that Jam Session card...Hard to find!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(08-27-2013, 09:06 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Great stuff, Nick!
Thanks Juan! Nothing compared to your signature, but I was happy with the grades!
(08-27-2013, 09:18 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Great grades and even more amazing cards! I would like anyone of those! I've always liked that Jam Session card...Hard to find!
Thanks man! I have always liked the Jam Session card (s). I always liked the Showstoppers set and was glad when I finally got the MJ.

I honestly think of any player, MJ has the best looking cards. Nice submission!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-27-2013, 03:21 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I honestly think of any player, MJ has the best looking cards. Nice submission!
Haha I might be biased, but I would have to agree. And for some reason I think his cards look better slabbed...once again another one of my personal preferences.