`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question about Organize

Question about Organize
My organize used to be sorted by year and product(Atleast I think it was lol). Now it does not seem to have any rhyme or reason as to how it is sorted. Does anyone know how I can have the cards listed by year? Or is that not possible anymore.

Thanks for the help guys/gals
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]

RE: Question about Organize
If you click on the word Description in the column header, it should sort by the year then product.

Not sure, I just looked at mine and it is still sorted by year first. Oldest cards first
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(08-26-2013, 02:27 PM)bojesphob Wrote: If you click on the word Description in the column header, it should sort by the year then product.
I must be doing something wrong, but that didnt work....
Im not sure what I did, but its back to like it was. Thanks!

Maybe try clicking it twice. Sometimes it sorts the opposite direction the first time around, at least with how I've had it happen. I can sort it perfectly ok clicking it.

Just so I make sure that I explained it right, you are clicking here, right:

?

(08-26-2013, 02:58 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Maybe try clicking it twice. Sometimes it sorts the opposite direction the first time around, at least with how I've had it happen. I can sort it perfectly ok clicking it.

Just so I make sure that I explained it right, you are clicking here, right:

?
Thanks! I got it to work. Im not sure why it was showing up different today but glad its back to normal.

the "all items" folder wont sort. there are ways around that, however