`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-Phone users: Need advice for keeping track of hobby wants.

I-Phone users: Need advice for keeping track of hobby wants.
I just purchased the I-phone 5 and an trying to find the most effective way to coordinate my hobby want lists (which are currently typed up on microsoft word on my laptop) with my new phone. What do you folks on these boards use?

A couple of notes:

*Want lists are large (viewing them in a word document kind of format is very useful)

*It would also be handy to for the I-phone and laptop to sync together so that if I delete something from the want list on my I-Phone that will show up on my computer.

*Simple is good!

RE: I-Phone users: Need advice for keeping track of hobby wants.
Google Spreadsheets?

I use an Android so I dunno if it would work on an Apple product
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

RE: I-Phone users: Need advice for keeping track of hobby wants.
I USE GOOGLE DOCS, OR NOW ITS CALLED GOOGLE DRIVE. THERE ARE 2 WAYS. IF YOU MICROSOFT WORD (I USE EXCEL) YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD THE FILE FROM THE LAPTOP. YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE AN OFFICE APP. THE ONE I USE IS QUICKOFFICE PRO. IT WAS LIKE 17 DOLLARS. YOU CAN EDIT AND THEN RE-UPLOAD TO GOOGLE DRIVE. THE SCREEN FORMAT OF THIS IS NOT GOOD ON THE IPHONE. ILL GIVE YOU A QUICK ANSWER THERE IS NO GOOD WAY. I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE HAS A GOOD WAY I DONT KNOW ABOUT THOUGH. I KEEP ALL MY FILES ON EXCEL, IF I AM GOING CARD HUNTING I THEN SAVE THOSE EXCEL PAGES, (WORD ALSO) AS A PDF I UPLOAD THOSE ON MY ITUNES AND THEN SYNC TO MY IPHONE. IM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE ON THE GO BUT IT IS MUCH EASIER TO VIEW AND GO THROUGH MUCH MUCH QUICKER.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's