`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What should I do?

What should I do?
Hey guys, I need your opinion. I'm going to spend between $150 and $200 on blowout. I know that I'm going to get 1 inception, but not sure what to do on the rest. I was going to get 2 2011 prime sigs at $40 a pop but idk if it's worth the risk. What should I get besides inception?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: What should I do?
(08-22-2013, 05:53 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Hey guys, I need your opinion. I'm going to spend between $150 and $200 on blowout. I know that I'm going to get 1 inception, but not sure what to do on the rest. I was going to get 2 2011 prime sigs at $40 a pop but idk if it's worth the risk. What should I get besides inception?
2006 products are cheap.
ultimate, sp authentic, leaf limited.

or just buy a single.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(08-22-2013, 05:55 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: 2006 products are cheap.
ultimate, sp authentic, leaf limited.

or just buy a single.
it says that all of those are sold out Sad and the only reason I'm buying boxes is for a big family roadtrip in december. We take a trip from wisconsin all the way to disney world (23 hrs) in the rv. So I need to rip some boxes to pass the time Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Better find something with more packs then Prime Sigs. I believe that is a one pack, 4 card product.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(08-22-2013, 09:04 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Better find something with more packs then Prime Sigs. I believe that is a one pack, 4 card product.
LOL!! I was thinking "Haha so what are you going to do for the remaining 22:50?" Dude buy a case of 1990 Fleer or something. It would take you a few hours to rip, days to sort, and if the Family Truckster breaks down you can burn it for warmth!! Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(08-22-2013, 06:00 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: it says that all of those are sold out Sad and the only reason I'm buying boxes is for a big family roadtrip in december. We take a trip from wisconsin all the way to disney world (23 hrs) in the rv. So I need to rip some boxes to pass the time Smile
What you need to do is take a good book with you to read, and I have just the book for you to read, very, very, very interesting, it's called " Eggs and Green Spam"by Sam I am [Image: tongue.gif]

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35