`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Kevin Garnett still Upper Deck exclusive?

Is Kevin Garnett still Upper Deck exclusive?
I have asked this at other places before, but no one seems to care.
Sometime ago, I surfed around the Upper Deck online store, but all KG signed memorabilia are gone. I asked UD on their Facebook page about it, and they only said that they have cleared out all KG items.

Does this imply that KG is no longer Upper Deck exclusive? If so, I hope that Panini (and/or other companies) can get him to sign some autograph cards.

While some people (myself included) don't like his trash-talking, there is no doubt that KG is a hard-working player, and an ultimate good teammate.
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

RE: Is Kevin Garnett still Upper Deck exclusive?
I think he may be in regards to autographs. But as i said, I think....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

According to the Beckett database the only autograph card released over the past two years is an UD World of Sports Athlete auto. Searching the same database, out of the 742 Panini brand cards ever released of KG the only one listed as an auto is a 2009-10 NT logoman 1/1. I wonder if that is a mistake in the database and he is only with UD, or more likely not signing at all. He is so private, and he has made more money on the court than an other player that it would not surprise me at all if he just refuses to deal with scribbling on a bunch of stickers
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

+1 @ SHowley2003. I agree with everything he said. KG has made the most money than any other NBA player and is very, very private.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I pulled an auto of his once and traded it ... wished I had it back.

Legend has it that when he would sign at games or whatever, he would purposely smudge the auto with his thumb or whatever so that the person couldn't sell it.