`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Roll Continues 1 Blaster 1 Hit A &G

The Roll Continues 1 Blaster 1 Hit A &G
So like I said ginter has been good this year 1 double rip, 1 rip, and a trout silk card out of 4 hobby boxes. They I turned to retail and bought 4 blasters and got 3 relics...so bought one more blaster and got one more hit.

Not Great but a relic of Jesus Montero 1 in 106 packs not bad.

RE: The Roll Continues 1 Blaster 1 Hit A &G
(08-22-2013, 01:23 PM)once78 Wrote: So like I said ginter has been good this year 1 double rip, 1 rip, and a trout silk card out of 4 hobby boxes. They I turned to retail and bought 4 blasters and got 3 relics...so bought one more blaster and got one more hit.

Not Great but a relic of Jesus Montero 1 in 106 packs not bad.
You building the set or will you be trading minis?

I had good luck pulling relics from blasters I'd say about 80% had one

everything I have is in the org. For trade.

(08-22-2013, 05:30 PM)rentzington Wrote: I had good luck pulling relics from blasters I'd say about 80% had one
Well, if someone is mega-lucky, it only makes sense that someone is mega-unlucky to balance out those odds. You can thank me later for picking up all the boxes with nothing in them (its a gift I have Sad) I've bought well over 6 or 7 blasters and about 10 rack packs. Nothing! I could have bought another 2 hobby boxes. Retail has been a horror show ... Same with Platinum for me. Last year, nothing amazing, but pulled autos 1 out of 3 or 4 times. This year, it's like 1 out of 10 or 12. Horrible. It's back to eBay for me .... Or hobby boxes.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.