Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 boxes of 2013 Allen & Ginter - scans of the hits + nice topper

RE: 4 boxes of 2013 Allen & Ginter - scans of the hits + nice topper
(08-21-2013, 11:28 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: [Image: IMG_0002_zpsa9c31a9a.jpg]
Pretty cool, the last man to wear 42 in the majors!
Then the next day I bought the last box, and found this in the box topper pack:
[Image: IMG_zpsf2bfad26.jpg]

SO, I'm slowly cornering the market of A&G Rivera SPs....too bad I'm a Red Sox fan by association...I can't share the luck with family and friends without the boos...LOL!!
You can always "share" your Yankee luck with me! Smile Not sure if you would ever trade those Rivera cards, and not sure if I'd ever have something of equal or greater value to offer. ... But they're awesome! Why couldn't they find a nice Yankee fans home? Irony can be really cruel sometimes Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-29-2013, 09:44 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You can always "share" your Yankee luck with me! Smile Not sure if you would ever trade those Rivera cards, and not sure if I'd ever have something of equal or greater value to offer. ... But they're awesome! Why couldn't they find a nice Yankee fans home? Irony can be really cruel sometimes Smile

You've NO IDEA!!

Dave & Adams has weekly drawings for gift cards, with winners going into a quarterly drawing for a big prize. A few years back, I WON!!!!..... a Mitchell and Ness Goose Gossage Yankees jersey and Yankees pennant!

Many quarters went by without me winning any gift card, so no entry into the quarterly prize....Then I won an entry into the quarterly drawing....for a Jeter auto'd print! I didn't win...

NOW... And I'm not kidding, again many months have passed since I won a gift card and had an entry into the quarter prize.... I won this past week!

Guess what the prize is this quarter....

[Image: TM13-Gprize.jpg]

Fate is just plain mean...

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(08-30-2013, 08:36 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: You've NO IDEA!!
Dave & Adams has weekly drawings for gift cards, with winners going into a quarterly drawing for a big prize. A few years back, I WON!!!!..... a Mitchell and Ness Goose Gossage Yankees jersey and Yankees pennant!
Many quarters went by without me winning any gift card, so no entry into the quarterly prize....Then I won an entry into the quarterly drawing....for a Jeter auto'd print! I didn't win...
NOW... And I'm not kidding, again many months have passed since I won a gift card and had an entry into the quarter prize.... I won this past week!
Guess what the prize is this quarter....
Fate is just plain mean...
Wow! Maybe we can swap lives Smile
I'd be a pretty happy Yankee fan alternating between wearing my Goose and Winfield Jerseys! Unbelievable!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I got a Verlander 7/25 box topper. Nice