`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-18-2013, 07:11 AM)floridaboytaz420 Wrote: LOL figures the 2 things I'd really like to win are on other people wish list. Its all good. Good luck to everyone
It's ALL good man. IF I can't win the $100 Grading Cert, I Truly hope you do.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

today Is the prize I want the polanco autograph been a pirates fan my whole life. but I know I never have luck so I know I will not win it unless a miracle happens by chance. crossing my fingers toes and eyes and what ever else I can cross.

(09-18-2013, 02:28 PM)kris714 Wrote: today Is the prize I want the polanco autograph been a pirates fan my whole life. but I know I never have luck so I know I will not win it unless a miracle happens by chance. crossing my fingers toes and eyes and what ever else I can cross.
I know that you were making a joke, but you don't want crossed eyes. I know, b/c I have crossed eyes. I don't mind b/c my crossed eyes are a by-product of my life-saving brain surgery. It's been almost 12 years and 3 months that I've dealt with having crossed eyes, but Praise Jesus at least I'm still here!!

Well now I recognize two winners. lol

Tomorrow's my 38th Birthday. I would love to get a belated present from Beckett in the form of the prize for the 24th.

(09-18-2013, 04:05 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Tomorrow's my 38th Birthday. I would love to get a belated present from Beckett in the form of the prize for the 24th.
Happy early birthday Nolan.....hope you win the grading prize when it comes up. (38...man your almost as old as dirt...)

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-18-2013, 05:07 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Happy early birthday Nolan.....hope you win the grading prize when it comes up. (38...man your almost as old as dirt...)
Thanks man!!

(09-18-2013, 03:44 PM)cspen Wrote: Well now I recognize two winners. lol
ahhhhh. just got it. Nice.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I must say I recognize 8 names on this list so far. Although 3 of them hasnt posted in a while.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Still have fingers crossed to win one of these! haven't ever won. And only one of the winners I have seen around the boards lol