`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-09-2013, 12:13 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Well, shoot. I didn't win for the 7th. There's the 24th and then I'm out of luck.

Hey man, you're the winner for the 6th. Congrats!!
Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo! Thanks and Thank you Beckett! I'm new to this site and a total access member. Been collecting for 25 years and I had a subscription to beckett magazine back in the 90's. Beckett has always been the best of the best in my mind and when I got back into collecting recently and found this website I was stoked! Currently loading everything into organize and looking forward to begin trading. for the most part all of my cards are up for trade and my collections are public so please feel free to check it out, I'm still learning the ropes on how everything works, also I have no prob with shipping my cards first until I can build up a rep, only seems fair to me.

"Winners Win"
"STRICTLY RETAIL"

Is the winners list going to be updated? From what I can tell, there hasn't been a winner announced since the 6th, unless I'm just over looking it. Also, think should announce each winner on Facebook & maybe even a separate thread of just the winners list instead of us having to search thru what is now 6 pages on this thread
I am always looking for Dtrains & now also Patrick Willis.
[Image: WillisBanner.png]

(09-10-2013, 01:14 PM)floridaboytaz420 Wrote: Is the winners list going to be updated? From what I can tell, there hasn't been a winner announced since the 6th, unless I'm just over looking it. Also, think should announce each winner on Facebook & maybe even a separate thread of just the winners list instead of us having to search thru what is now 6 pages on this thread
It's on the 1st page. This year it's been on the 1st page.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-10-2013, 01:18 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: It's on the 1st page. This year it's been on the 1st page.
ahhh ok thanks. I didnt scroll down far enough.
I am always looking for Dtrains & now also Patrick Willis.
[Image: WillisBanner.png]

(09-10-2013, 01:14 PM)floridaboytaz420 Wrote: Is the winners list going to be updated? From what I can tell, there hasn't been a winner announced since the 6th, unless I'm just over looking it. Also, think should announce each winner on Facebook & maybe even a separate thread of just the winners list instead of us having to search thru what is now 6 pages on this thread
they don't announce winners over the weekend, they wait until the monday to announce the previous weekends winners.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(09-10-2013, 01:33 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: they don't announce winners over the weekend, they wait until the monday to announce the previous weekends winners.
+1 And this past Monday was a holiday, so they announced the winners on Tuesday.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Waiting to see my username show up! Thanks in advance Beckett!
Rest in Peace Feb 2022 

Hope beckett rewards some of its older and most active members on here, plenty of Senior Members on here that deserve it for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-10-2013, 01:58 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Hope beckett rewards some of its older and most active members on here, plenty of Senior Members on here that deserve it for sure!
They sent me a care package. I posted what they sent in a different thread because I didnt want to hijack this one
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-10-2013, 08:48 PM)waynetalger Wrote: They sent me a care package. I posted what they sent in a different thread because I didnt want to hijack this one
well thats dang decent of them!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75