`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more cases of National Treasures

2 more cases of National Treasures
Paid off my humongous tab at the LCS...so to celebrate, of course, I went on another spending spree...this time, I somehow ended up doing 2 cases of National Treasures...Here's the two huge hits I got (one is already sold after being up for all of 15 minutes...the other is still up on the bay).

Problem with both of them (and you can't see from the scan) is that the top corners of the patch area, are bent and creased. I think Panini didn't think about the fact that if you have such a thick card, if you are only putting in a thin piece of jersey/patch, your card will bend and eventually crease...In fact, I've got 2 other RPAs that have the same problem, and I had to discount an Andrew Luck RPA out of the football product because of the same reason. I'm sure the winners of my auctions will try to send it back to Panini for an exchange...and I'm sure they'll get these because they're pretty bad, but I am still happy to have pulled both of these:

photo anthonydavispatchauto016front_zpsc748a088.jpg

photo kyrieirvingpatchauto095front_zps88115556.jpg

RE: 2 more cases of National Treasures
Cha Ching...Nice hits!!!! Any Gerald Henderson plates?
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Any Faried pieces you would like to sell?
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

Wow you did NICE for two cases. I have seen 7 cases broke in a row without one Kyrie. You think you'll recover the cost even with these two?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Sorry, no Henderson's nor Faried's. I paid off a rather large debt at my LCS, so as a bonus they gave me one pack of NT...so really, I only busted a case and one pack. If that was all I busted, yes, I would have made it back...but I did a lot more damage, so overall, no. If the two cards were nice, I may have made more, but the two cards have creases in the corners of the patch area and I had to just sell the Kyrie with that disclaimer.

(08-20-2013, 02:38 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Cha Ching...Nice hits!!!! Any Gerald Henderson plates?
(08-21-2013, 10:52 AM)bryandwells1 Wrote: Any Faried pieces you would like to sell?
(08-21-2013, 09:16 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow you did NICE for two cases. I have seen 7 cases broke in a row without one Kyrie. You think you'll recover the cost even with these two?

Superb break.

Massive hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK