`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum set builders...

2013 Bowman Platinum set builders...
I am about to attempt to build this set. I have never built one before and this one seems like it won't be too bad.

I will post what I am looking for in a few days but for the time being I am looking for other guys that are building is same set and have duplicates. Or guys that just have a lot of Platinum to trade...

Thanks

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum set builders...
Hey, I have a ton to trade. I am also getting another hundred or so over the next week.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

I opened a case of this stuff. Take a look and let me know. I completed the base set and the Prospect set (tons of extra prospect cards) and I'll be looking for the inserts in all the colors and refractor cards. Waiting for pricing to come out so I can start trading it.

I too am working to complete the base set including the insert sets. All base dupes are marked FT, waiting on pricing before marking refractors and parallels FT.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

ILL BE WORKING ON THIS SET TOO...LET ME KNOW WHAT U HAVE FOR TRADE

Also will be working on this, I need 2 more cards for the prospect set
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

ive bought a few boxes of BP and am not a set collector, let me know what your looking for and ill let yall know if I have them. The only one NFT is the Puig. Ill trade for red sox cards.
[Image: IMG_5076.jpg] [Image: IMG_5078.jpg]