`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Allen & Ginter Baseball Cases

2013 Allen & Ginter Baseball Cases
Yesterday I got the newest Beckett Baseball magazine, #90 September 2013. I was reading the Q&A about the Rip Cards. It was stated that there is a guaranteed case hit in hobby. Unfortunately that is not true. I bought a case of hobby and guess what, no Rip Card. It was also stated on the site that I bought the case from that there was 1 Rip Card per case. Not sure why they didn't hold to that and not let the people know before they were put on the market. Spend that much and not get what they said you should get in it. Are they going to come out with a statement or are they just going to ignore it?

RE: 2013 Allen & Ginter Baseball Cases
From what I understand most sites like the beckett which is a month old information wise by the time it hits the stands used what was on the sell sheet and for whatever reason Topps changed the odds. It's like 1 rip on average per case but not guaranteed.

try to contact Topps support, they'd probably want the bar code from the case and some info from the boxes etc....

(08-17-2013, 02:37 PM)thing1955 Wrote: It was stated that there is a guaranteed case hit in hobby.
case hit ≠ rip cards, necessarily

and just because a website says it is true, doesnt mean it is

(08-17-2013, 03:40 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: case hit ≠ rip cards, necessarily

and just because a website says it is true, doesnt mean it is
But I read it on the internet, it must be true

(08-17-2013, 05:07 PM)rentzington Wrote: But I read it on the internet, it must be true
+1
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-17-2013, 02:37 PM)thing1955 Wrote: Yesterday I got the newest Beckett Baseball magazine, #90 September 2013. I was reading the Q&A about the Rip Cards. It was stated that there is a guaranteed case hit in hobby. Unfortunately that is not true. I bought a case of hobby and guess what, no Rip Card. It was also stated on the site that I bought the case from that there was 1 Rip Card per case. Not sure why they didn't hold to that and not let the people know before they were put on the market. Spend that much and not get what they said you should get in it. Are they going to come out with a statement or are they just going to ignore it?
There are so many different variables that could've happend at the card manufacturing facility that could've offset the seeding ratio & you got a bum case....don't take it so personal that they may have missed a couple of cases because their sort system malfunctioned or an employee ran out of card stock while the stamping process was printing a certain card.......I work in the production/manufacturing/warehousing/distribution career field....I've seen so many things happen which can cause an offset in the numbers of a shipment....Sounds like you just got bum case.....sorry to hear that..... but you can't expect that the world is perfect & everything in it is going to be an exact perfect number :/ I understand its frustrating & disappointing but life will go on & they will still keep making cards & you'll keep buying their cards as long as you keep collecting....BTW.....what cards did you get out of your case? Can you post some pics of the hits?
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards