`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the Role Continues - 3 Blasters of Ginter

And the Role Continues - 3 Blasters of Ginter
Most of you have seen the hits I got out of my 4 hobby boxes this year (1 rip, 1 double rip, and Trout Silk). Thought I would take my luck to Retail. Went the local Wally world and bought 3 blasters...how did I do...you tell me.

blaster 1
Felix Hernandez Relic

Blaster 2
Matt Holliday Relic

Blaster 3
McKayle M. Relic

I think I should keep buying. What do you think.

RE: And the Role Continues - 3 Blasters of Ginter
You got a Maroney relic? That's a nice hit.

Nice. I bought 4 blasters and got absolutely nothing. I'd say you're having some good luck on the A&G Smile
Looking for any Matt Harvey, Zach Wheeler, D. Wright, Le'Veon Bell, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

Wow that's awesome. I bet you can help me with my master set. Can you check me for my wants when you get everything loaded? Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

The first week of a&g i must have bought 12 blasters and i nearly got a relic in every blaster.
Got a few red bat backs and some no numbers and one auto....tried a couple more this week and nadda zilch

Someone around here had a theory about the first batch of blasters being loaded for each product this year

(08-17-2013, 05:03 PM)rentzington Wrote: The first week of a&g i must have bought 12 blasters and i nearly got a relic in every blaster.
Got a few red bat backs and some no numbers and one auto....tried a couple more this week and nadda zilch

Someone around here had a theory about the first batch of blasters being loaded for each product this year
I'm telling you, it has to be true!!! The first batch is loaded heavy then dry as a bone or at least that's what i've noticed.

(08-17-2013, 06:54 PM)Neifert Wrote: I'm telling you, it has to be true!!! The first batch is loaded heavy then dry as a bone or at least that's what i've noticed.
Yup I've found the same, after that first week I don't get any retail hits

(08-17-2013, 06:54 PM)Neifert Wrote: I'm telling you, it has to be true!!! The first batch is loaded heavy then dry as a bone or at least that's what i've noticed.
That happened to me with Heritage over the past 2 years! Hmmm? Something to it, perhaps?

(08-17-2013, 01:07 PM)once78 Wrote: Most of you have seen the hits I got out of my 4 hobby boxes this year (1 rip, 1 double rip, and Trout Silk). Thought I would take my luck to Retail. Went the local Wally world and bought 3 blasters...how did I do...you tell me.

blaster 1
Felix Hernandez Relic

Blaster 2
Matt Holliday Relic

Blaster 3
McKayle M. Relic

I think I should keep buying. What do you think.
Awesome!!
Quit while you're ahead!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

load the first order with hits so guys that see the hype buy in but get burned

(08-17-2013, 08:54 PM)rentzington Wrote: Yup I've found the same, after that first week I don't get any retail hits
Here in the Bay Area, CA we get boasters at our target/walmarts 2-3 weeks after everyone else on this forum... We're screwed if this theory is true, and considering I've never pulled anything cool out of blasters... I believe it!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint