`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x2 2013 Fanfare Blaster Boxes...nothing special

x2 2013 Fanfare Blaster Boxes...nothing special
Well, I finally broke down and picked up a couple Fanfare blasters. I did pull a Dale Jr & Danica base card, but the "Hits" weren't anything great. Although the Sadler swatch is pretty sweet! Anyhow, they are for trade if anybody is interested...I'm not going to hold my breath though, lol.

2013 Fanfare Silver Autograph #FFAJB3 Jeb Burton 081/225

[Image: IMG_0369_zpsaba67ebe.jpg]

2013 Fanfare Magnificent Material #MMES Elliot Sadler 129/199

[Image: IMG_0368_zps055c9031.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: x2 2013 Fanfare Blaster Boxes...nothing special
At least you got some base cards that you needed, I got none, hopefully I will in one of the next boxes that I get. At least the RU is multicolored, some people only collect multicolored patches so hopefully it will not be too hard to move.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Could possibly be interested in the Burton.
Oh and the Sadler is pretty sweet!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(08-17-2013, 10:07 AM)minitracer Wrote: Could possibly be interested in the Burton.
The Sadler is pretty cool, thanks! Well, they just added the Fanfare to the database last night, so the Burton is marked FT. No BVs yet, but I'd trade it pretty cheap...say $10-$12 BV.

Also, turns out the Dale Jr & Danica base cards are SPs...so that made my boxes a little better!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Yeah, I just bought another box and my "Hit" was Brennan NewberryRU Shoe Sad

Jerry

(08-17-2013, 07:15 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Yeah, I just bought another box and my "Hit" was Brennan NewberryRU Shoe Sad

Jerry
Yeah, I just picked up two more and got a single color Hamlin SM & a single color Mears shoe. I think if I buy anymore, I'm going to wait until next month when I can order some hobby. These retail blasters are just too hit & miss to be dropping $20 a piece on. I need to be getting some stuff I can trade for my drivers! $80 + tax on 4 blasters...I could have almost bought a hobby box by now. True, it's possible I'll pull the same drivers (which would really suck, btw), but at least they wouldn't all be these Silver/199.

I think that I might start saving for a Hobby Box also.

Jerry

Nice Saddler
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK