`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of 2012-13 Panini Signatures

RE: 2 Boxes of 2012-13 Panini Signatures
Have a look at my org to see what you want, since you only have one card in yours.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(10-06-2013, 12:18 AM)classical_hero Wrote: Have a look at my org to see what you want, since you only have one card in yours.
I didn't even know that I had one in my org to be honest. I only saw 12 Anthology cards in your org. Ironically, I need one of them but shipping would cost double what I spend just buying the card.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I should now have 50 in my org and 40 to trade.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I'm interested in the henry /5. I've opened two of theses boxes so I have some of it for trade, also a lot of 2013 products. Let me know who you collect! email me at ktzdaman@hotmail.com thanks