`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to buy: $3-$20 dollar cards, raising money for my charity for cancer research

looking to buy: $3-$20 dollar cards, raising money for my charity for cancer research
looking to buy baseball, basketball and football (especially baseball). i am NOT looking for game used and autos. if you want to throw some in, that's fine, but im not specifically looking for them

right now, looking for stuff 2001 and up, 2010 and up even better. however, i will take cards from all eras

all cards i buy will be sold to benefit my charity, Project Cupid (www.project-cupid.org), which helps raise funds for cancer research and cancer care for Dana Farber and The Jimmy Fund. 10% of every sale I make goes to charity, 20% of off-ebay sales. i also run auctions where 100% goes to charity. Project Cupid has raised over 60k in the past 4 years.

price rates at the moment:

$3 bv cards - 15 cents/card
$4 bv cards - 25 cents/card
$5 bv cards - 35 cents/card
$6 bv cards - 40 cents/card
$8 bv cards - 55 cents/card
$10 bv cards - 75 cents/card

and of course, ill pick up the shipping

minimum lot bv needs to be at least 300 dollars total. more is better. ideal lot would be around 1000-2000

i can go through your org and send an offer (preferred) or you can send me an offer

RE: looking to buy: $3-$20 dollar cards, raising money for my charity for cancer research
sat morning bump

RE: looking to buy: $3-$20 dollar cards, raising money for my charity for cancer research
Feel free to check my org out. I have a lot that are not in there yet. I will work on adding them today and tomorrow. But, you can start adding what you would be interested in. I am trying to downsize on my base and inserts. Awesome charity work that you do, thank you.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

PM sent

I have a trade started with you and I will send it over this evening.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

Check my org if you want to. I also have a bunch of base cards of star players that are worth anywhere from $1.00 up to $3.00 if you might have interest in them. They would consist of players like: Nolan Ryan, Derek Jeter, A-Rod, Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Greg Maddux, and many more. I also have several inserts that book for like $2.00 up to $10.00 that aren't listed on here too.

ill get back to everyone tomorrow. hopefully once im sober/not hungover

sun orn bump

Any interest in cards from $1 - $2?
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

(08-19-2013, 01:21 AM)gamblersheaven Wrote: Any interest in cards from $1 - $2?
not right now, no. and honestly, that kind of value i usually put into my lots that 100% towards charity - about 85% of that kind of stuff that i buy goes into lots like that - so it's almost a complete loss for me. hurts the wallet :p

i already donate a lot to my charity (just bought a pedroia signed bat and a gronk signed ball for a charity event we are having on thursday), so im trying not to expand how much i buy that costs me 100% out of pocket