`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Elway

Need Elway
Need a ton of Elway, WANTS are in my org (still loading so lmk what you have if you don't see the year loaded yet...). lmk who you like, especially if its baseball, I can load them as we go. I have football too, lol, a few bkball mainly gu and auto there. I need almost everything from 2005 to present. My Elway have list is in my org too for your perusing, they're mine so hands off... The nicer cards are in the 2000-2005 years of my collection of Elway. I have over 1100, cards, plus about another 500 items , I like it all. Mags, odd ball, you name it. PM me.

RE: Need Elway
Contact mooncricket916. He has a crush on Elway as well. Maybe you guys can work something out.

Welcome to Beckett btw!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I have thirty or forty Elways. Take a look and lmk what you need. Trading for Favre.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

(08-16-2013, 02:38 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Contact mooncricket916. He has a crush on Elway as well. Maybe you guys can work something out.

Welcome to Beckett btw!!!
LOL, RYAN AND I ARE ALREADY IN 2 TRADES, BUT THOSE ARE FOR HIM, NOT REALLY BOOSTING MY ELWAY COLLECTION. HES GETTN A REALLY SWEET SWEET PATCH CARD, AND A COUPLE OTHERS HE NEEDS. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP THOUGH, AND THE WELCOME.

YOU'RE A PHINS FAN RIGHT? R U N FL? I AM

don't have any Elway except for a QBC Untouched jersey card..BTW Welcome to the boards and I am in FL, Central Florida..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

thank you, I have that scd , and thank you for the welcome. keep me in mind when you run across elways. I may have some j. Charles in boxes, what was his rookie year?