`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My apologies in advance ...

My apologies in advance ...
To the unfortunate soul at Topps that gets my call tomorrow morning.

Just spent two hours on hold to find out the status of a redemption and/or its replacement that was supposedly sent months ago. For the last hour of that I was "caller number 4." When I became #4 the expected wait time was 2 minutes. At the end of that hour it was almost another hour. I eventually gave up.

I'm guessing that even though there were calls waiting when they shut down for the day, those calls are never taken.

I overlook a lot of stuff they do and defend them a lot, but this is unacceptable.
Kepler

RE: My apologies in advance ...
(08-15-2013, 04:37 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: To the unfortunate soul at Topps that gets my call tomorrow morning.
Just spent two hours on hold to find out the status of a redemption and/or its replacement that was supposedly sent months ago. For the last hour of that I was "caller number 4." When I became #4 the expected wait time was 2 minutes. At the end of that hour it was almost another hour. I eventually gave up.
I'm guessing that even though there were calls waiting when they shut down for the day, those calls are never taken.
I overlook a lot of stuff they do and defend them a lot, but this is unacceptable.
Same thing happened to me the other day ... on hold for over 122 minutes ... no answer and the wait time always fluctuating until I got sick and tired of waiting. Maybe that's their plan ... wait us out until all the redemption cards expire. Smile
I can't try again until Monday ... BUT If you get through tomorrow, Give'em Hell for me too, Jared!!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: My apologies in advance ...
(08-15-2013, 04:45 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Same thing happened to me the other day ... on hold for over 122 minutes ... no answer and the wait time always fluctuating until I got sick and tired of waiting. Maybe that's their plan ... wait us out until all the redemption cards expire. Smile
I can't try again until Monday ... BUT If you get through tomorrow, Give'em Hell for me too, Jared!!!
I plan to be up and dialing before they even turn the systems on. I'm not an early bird, until someone pi$$es me off. lol
Kepler