`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 National Convention Trey Burke

2013 National Convention Trey Burke
Anyone else like these cards that Panini had at Nationals this year? I'm not big into new products but I had to pick up a few cards of Trey Burke. Michigan 'We on'

The Lava Flow version is #/99 and the Cracked Ice is not numbered on card but i was told they are #/25.

Might be starting a Trey Burke PC...Been awile since Michigan basketball had a true star. Just sad he went to the Jazz when he fell right into the Pistions lap...

[Image: 8b6189a5-56ea-4b6f-9973-1c9a284ae265_zps21d22871.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: 2013 National Convention Trey Burke
(08-14-2013, 10:11 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Might be starting a Trey Burke PC...Been awile since Michigan basketball had a true star. Just sad he went to the Jazz when he fell right into the Pistions lap...
pistons shouldnt have drafted him...would have made the backcourt too small

I do like the National/Father's Day stuff ... I picked up a Ben McLemore for my Kings PC, and also to have something to sign in case he does an appearance before the live products come out.

Granted it was just Summer League, but he didn't look that impressive for a lottery pick...in the games I caught at least.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-16-2013, 04:35 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: pistons shouldnt have drafted him...would have made the backcourt too small
At the time of the draft this is true but the Pistons had a greater picture in mind I guess with going hard into free agency with Smith and moving Knight and picking up Brandon Jennings.

I guess what i'm saying is with the Pistions changing their line up like that they could of went for Burke.

You Like that they drafted Pope?
(08-16-2013, 11:19 PM)vgqv Wrote: Granted it was just Summer League, but he didn't look that impressive for a lottery pick...in the games I caught at least.
I think he will have a nice chance to shine in Utah... Won't see him on national television too much but I think he'll do well.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Yeah man, I hope the kid does well and it would appear the Jazz have went "all-in" with him since Mo-Will was not brought back (think he signed w/ Portland). Also, I think Tinsley is gone? I'm not even sure who the back-up is for Burke, haha. So, he will/should definitely be starting for the Jazz.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv