`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Prospect autos

Prospect autos
Why is it that some autos of prospects make their way into packs and others of the same prospect are redemptions? I'm waiting on a Shawon Dunstan Jr redemption fro Topps Pro Debut and then I see people who have pulled his auto from Bowman Platinum. Just wondering why the auto from an later product should be available sooner.

RE: Prospect autos
My favorite is when you pull a redemption for a auto card than wait months than get auto card in the mail and a letter saying due to reasons behind are control we couldn't get your auto card but here's one that's of equal value. I pulled a machado auto redemption and was so happy and I got a Neil Walker instead. Man I was upset.

Personally, I am hoping my wait goes beyond Topps' 15 weeks for waiting so I can request a replacement. Not that I expect to get anything much better but I can only hope.

Waiting on a billy hamilton inception auto right now
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

I have 2 live Miles Head auto's from Inception. I also have a Redemption for the same card....
(08-10-2013, 02:10 PM)jconstein Wrote: My favorite is when you pull a redemption for a auto card than wait months than get auto card in the mail and a letter saying due to reasons behind are control we couldn't get your auto card but here's one that's of equal value. I pulled a machado auto redemption and was so happy and I got a Neil Walker instead. Man I was upset.
What Machado was it that you were supposed to get?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(08-10-2013, 02:10 PM)jconstein Wrote: My favorite is when you pull a redemption for a auto card than wait months than get auto card in the mail and a letter saying due to reasons behind are control we couldn't get your auto card but here's one that's of equal value. I pulled a machado auto redemption and was so happy and I got a Neil Walker instead. Man I was upset.
That's funny!! Did you mean that as a slight towards Topps? IF you weren't being funny, then I think you meant "beyond".
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!