Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Rookie Rainbow
Smile 
Worst Rookie Rainbow
I just wanted to show, I couldn't believe I had to spend money to buy the same 3 pictures on all these cards this is 2008-09 Zach Boychuk RC Rainbow (I'm calling it a rainbow I don't care) you think they would at least put a little more effort in these pictures.

[Image: h9g252sc.jpg]
[Image: 167jbnhw.jpg]
[Image: fuv156g5.jpg]
[Image: h8w283j7.jpg]

That's all, thanks for looking I know the pics are bad but I was just sorting and wanted to post real quick. Does anybody else have this bad use of pictures on their cards?

[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

RE: Worst Rookie Rainbow
Yes my mark stone pc, when they released most his cards he had only played one playoff game so they put the same pic on all them!!
Looking for Chris Neil, Antoine Vermette, Jamie McGinn, Mark Stone, and other Sens!
Bucket: http://s1071.photobucket.com/profile/neilfan25/index
[Image: tumblr_m3rwikw2R61qm9rypo1_1280.jpg]

It is even funnier when they change the color of the border and call it another card. I was recently looking up a football card and put the player's name and the number of his "RC" in the search engine. Over 40 card come up from the same company. Same darn picture, chrome and not chrome, refractor and not refractor, RC and not RC, numbered to everything from #/1 to #/999, etc. Some times I wonder what the point is. Yet, I keep collecting anyway. They've got me!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Yeah horriable pose variations
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-10-2013, 10:19 AM)jonathani Wrote: It is even funnier when they change the color of the border and call it another card. I was recently looking up a football card and put the player's name and the number of his "RC" in the search engine. Over 40 card come up from the same company. Same darn picture, chrome and not chrome, refractor and not refractor, RC and not RC, numbered to everything from #/1 to #/999, etc. Some times I wonder what the point is. Yet, I keep collecting anyway. They've got me!
Haha there's, like three pictures of Danny Watkins for all the cards they've made of the guy.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Jonathani believe me I know I'm the idiot I bought every single one of these.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's