• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&G 2 of 2

RE: A&G 2 of 2
what if you rip and find a redemption card? Wink
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I got one of the Pele's with the missing text on the back. Part of the Ginter code maybe??

rip or the unknown will kill you

(08-11-2013, 05:11 PM)bunk27 Wrote: what if you rip and find a redemption card? Wink
HA!

Knowing A&G it'll be an IOU note on parchment. But seriously, what happens if you rip it and there's nothing inside ? Wonder if that's ever happened?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I had a pack that was missing a mini also?? Sweet hit on the RIP card. The gambler in me says RIP IT!! but i think it makes sense to sell i'm sure you can probably get $500 for it which is insane. Isn't that half a case?? Sell it, or you could pull some crazy wood.....RIP IT!! Did i help any??

(08-11-2013, 09:33 PM)Neifert Wrote: I had a pack that was missing a mini also?? Sweet hit on the RIP card. The gambler in me says RIP IT!! but i think it makes sense to sell i'm sure you can probably get $500 for it which is insane. Isn't that half a case?? Sell it, or you could pull some crazy wood.....RIP IT!! Did i help any??
You were a big help ..... Until you mentioned a wood card Argh Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'd sell that so fast it would be smokin'.....wait, I'd rip that so fast it would be ridiculous....I'm confused.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

(08-11-2013, 10:18 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You were a big help ..... Until you mentioned a wood card Argh Smile
Yeah it would probably be wise to sell but what IF you rip it and there is a mini relic with Mattingly's mustache. Would you ever be able to forget that?

I guess if you sold it you could put a stipulation that the buyer had to rub it in your face with the Mantle wood he pulled?

Sell it, its probably just a 1/1 Munson DNA card.

Decisions, decisions.

(08-12-2013, 09:15 AM)Neifert Wrote: Yeah it would probably be wise to sell but what IF you rip it and there is a mini relic with Mattingly's mustache. Would you ever be able to forget that?
I guess if you sold it you could put a stipulation that the buyer had to rub it in your face with the Mantle wood he pulled?
Sell it, its probably just a 1/1 Munson DNA card.
Decisions, decisions.
LOL
The only guarantee this year is that there are NO Mantle cards anywhere in any Topps products. Which makes my decision a little easier, but the Mattingly Mustache is quite a tempting concept! Hmmm, maybe you should call Allen or Ginter about that. Smile