`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pujols on steroids? OT

RE: pujols on steroids? OT
(08-10-2013, 07:46 AM)jimmydelpasotx Wrote: http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/jack-...der-080913
He gone.
Whatever happened to freedom of speech??
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-10-2013, 12:50 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Whatever happened to freedom of speech??
Freedom of speech is not unlimited.

http://www.freedomforum.org/packages/fir...Speech.htm

(08-10-2013, 02:27 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Freedom of speech is not unlimited.

http://www.freedomforum.org/packages/fir...Speech.htm
It's against the TOS to post links that lead away from Beckett. So needless to say, I didn't read the link.

(08-10-2013, 12:50 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Whatever happened to freedom of speech??
Freedom of speech still exists.
FoxSports is free to fire a person that might be a liability. Because of Jack Clark's spewing, there might be a slander /defamation of character suit to defend. Freedom comes with a price Smile Jack Clark should have been more careful .. He just paid the price.
BTW: Albert Pujols is free to defend himself, too.

Your freedom of speech allows you to voice your opinion, but I can't yell fire in a movie theatre and I can't call a person a thief, murderer, or a steroid abuser without proof. Words mean things and the way you say something is sometimes more important than what you say.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I personally can't stand said person. I think Clark is on to something.

(08-10-2013, 03:49 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: It's against the TOS to post links that lead away from Beckett. So needless to say, I didn't read the link.
Were you a hall monitor in high school?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

chris mihlfield was sweeneys trainer and he does not believe in peds or anything else. he has a strong dislike for arod bonds mcgwire and all these other guys that have took them. jack clark is just bitter because albert was a whole lot better than he ever was and that he left st louis.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I'm an Orioles fan and I'm worried everyone will be spreading rumors about Davis. I've already seen some people on mlb networks Facebook page saying he's on HGH but its just Yankees or bosox fans starting stuff. Of sucks cause anyone who has a great year will automatically will probably get dumped on.

(08-10-2013, 05:40 PM)jconstein Wrote: ....... but its just Yankees or bosox fans starting stuff.
Really? Really?! What is the motivation for that? Where did you hear that?
I heard MLB's Harold Reynolds and Dan Plesec mentioning fear of anyone having a great year automatically being under suspicion .... Like Chris Davis, for example, but never, never heard anything from Red Sox fans or Yankee fans saying any such thing. Heck, Yankee fans kinda have their hands full with all the Arod & Cervelli stuff going down to start pointing fingers.
But doesn't it really suck, to do better than last year and automatically have to start defending yourself?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I met just a few people posting on Facebook. Nothing ignorant or anything.