`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
86-87 Fleer Set help

86-87 Fleer Set help
A friend of mine recently found a box of 86-87 fleer that they bought when they were a kid. The box had 2 complete sets in it, 1-132, and 3 Jordans. He does not care to keep them and is going to sell. What do you guys think is a fair offer for one of the sets. I don't know what the condition is of the cards yet because I have not seen them.

Thanks

RE: 86-87 Fleer Set help
He has 3 Michael Jordan RC's just lying around?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Wowzers......I wish I forgot about a box like that......try for the whole box then you can sell the rest and probably pay for your set
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-09-2013, 10:26 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: He has 3 Michael Jordan RC's just lying around?
If he opened a full box and forgot about it he does. He should have 3-4 Jordan stickers as well. With the small set size and how the packs were configured 3 Jordan RCs per box is on average.

These are real condition sensitive sets. The raw set with no MJ goes around 200-250. Then from there assuming it's a pack fresh MJ, that would grade about a 7-8 that's about another 600-700. So it really all comes down to the condition of the MJ, and to some extent the other key RC's. So aorund 800 would be a fair offer i'd say. (assuming these are in pretty good shape)
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC
To complete Prizm Auto basketball set

PM me, if you are looking to sell or trade.