`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question about Online Hobby store

Question about Online Hobby store
Hello fellow collectors, does anyone know if it is possible to become a licensed Panini, Topps, or UD dealer while making all sales online via an online store. I would like to sell hobby boxes to customers and attempt to make a small profit while having fun with it? Do I have to have a physical store? I see other online stores.

RE: Question about Online Hobby store
if i remember right you actually have to have a 'store front'

I believe both UD and Panini have what's called an "AUTHORIZED INTERNET RETAILER". However, I think it's about impossible to be one unless you are an ENORMOUS retailer / reseller.

Like Dave & Adams or Blowout enormous....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(08-09-2013, 07:04 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: I believe both UD and Panini have what's called an "AUTHORIZED INTERNET RETAILER". However, I think it's about impossible to be one unless you are an ENORMOUS retailer / reseller.

Like Dave & Adams or Blowout enormous....
Not necessarily. DCS sports cards is a rather small company and is a internet reseller. You have to go through an application process which I am currently doing myself. Its really not difficult. And you don't have to order huge orders to get autherized. But you do have to follow their rules within the first month, you cannot sell outside of the United States.
Eddie George Super Collector