`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Card Plaques

Baseball Card Plaques
These are two of my best cards and I will offer both of them for trade or sale, but note these cards are not cheap at all.
[Image: 2013-08-05-211354_zpsf5bdb290.jpg]
[Image: 2013-08-05-211416_zps2fd7d8a4.jpg]

Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Baseball Card Plaques
What kind of trade value are you looking for?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I counted three cards...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

HA Big Grin

Yeah, since Harper and Strasburg are together, it counys as one.
The Dickey goes for about 30 and the Harper/Strasburg goes for about 40

$40? That is way too much... lol
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Good luck

Well, I'm doing that value in approximate trade value. I don't want cash, just cards that I could use.

(08-06-2013, 08:39 AM)zanderlex Wrote: Yeah, since Harper and Strasburg are together, it counys as one.
The Dickey goes for about 30 and the Harper/Strasburg goes for about 40
Maybe I am missing something or you are overly valuing the "plaques" themselves. The Dickey card goes for less than $1 and isn't even a rookie card. So you are essentially valuing the plaque as $30. That seems high, even for trade value since those plaques usually sell for around $5 each. The other "plaque" looks like a black edged 2 card screw-down case and not a plaque. From the picture it looks like you may have over-tightened the screws, since the corners of the Harper card look like they are being pressed against the enclosure. You might want to loosen the screws a turn or two so that the Harper doesn't get damaged. Again, I don't see the $40 value there as the cards collectively book for $7 and the screw-down case is readily available for a couple bucks. So you are basically asking for $40 in trade for maybe $10 worth of card and case.
Good luck, but you may want to consider lowering your expectations on what you can trade them for.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(08-06-2013, 01:26 PM)djohn Wrote: Maybe I am missing something or you are overly valuing the "plaques" themselves. The Dickey card goes for less than $1 and isn't even a rookie card. So you are essentially valuing the plaque as $30. That seems high, even for trade value since those plaques usually sell for around $5 each. The other "plaque" looks like a black edged 2 card screw-down case and not a plaque. From the picture it looks like you may have over-tightened the screws, since the corners of the Harper card look like they are being pressed against the enclosure. You might want to loosen the screws a turn or two so that the Harper doesn't get damaged. Again, I don't see the $40 value there as the cards collectively book for $7 and the screw-down case is readily available for a couple bucks. So you are basically asking for $40 in trade for maybe $10 worth of card and case.
Good luck, but you may want to consider lowering your expectations on what you can trade them for.
THIS

the dickey...trade value might be 5 dollars realistically

the stars/harper...maybe 10 dollars trade value.