`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading question

Trading question
I don't know how else to better explain this so here goes. When somebody sends you an open trade offer and you go to add items to it, anything I have marked as want/need in my Org usually has a star next to the item to help choose the items I want to add to the trade.

But when I went to add to the last two open offers sent to me, none of the stars are next to the items even though I confirmed I have them marked FT/Need in my folders.

Is anybody else having this issue and if not, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to change a setting? Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks!

RE: Trading question
I had to fill in the "Trade For" column before the stars showed up. Hope that helps.
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

When you add an item to trade, there is a star next to the card that the other person wants.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

I am aware of how it works but what I'm asking is if anybody else has noticed if the stars are not showing up for them on their trades? I have them marked correctly in my Org but when I view other people's Orgs, to add cards to the trade, no stars are showing up next to their items for me to choose from even though I have them marked in my folders correctly as wants/needs.The stars should be there. Anybody else having this issue?

Same problem.Some trades I get the stars others I don't.Real pain to have to go back and forth org to trade to see what we need.

(08-05-2013, 04:38 PM)petercopp Wrote: I am aware of how it works but what I'm asking is if anybody else has noticed if the stars are not showing up for them on their trades? I have them marked correctly in my Org but when I view other people's Orgs, to add cards to the trade, no stars are showing up next to their items for me to choose from even though I have them marked in my folders correctly as wants/needs.The stars should be there. Anybody else having this issue?

(08-05-2013, 04:48 PM)duck6700j Wrote: Same problem.Some trades I get the stars others I don't.Real pain to have to go back and forth org to trade to see what we need.
+3..me too

Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Ok. Glad I'm not crazy. I triple checked this before posting. Anybody know who to report this issue to? Happy to do it. If this was a free service, no biggie. But if I'm paying for something, I think it should work properly. Not bashing Beckett, prob just an internal issue after the recent update.

Yep, I've seen it at least once. They're probably working on getting the stars to populate at the top again like they were briefly after the last update. Trial and error and unfortunately sometimes we are the gunea pigs.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Ok. Thanks for the feedback all. Just making sure I was not messing something up. I'm sure they are aware of it and are in the process of fixing it.