`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Pack

Last Pack
So my wife went to VA to get my son back from my in laws today. The in laws had bought me one those boxes you find at Wal-Mary that have factory sealed packs from different brands and years. Before I opened my last pack I thought I didnt get any valuable but a nice trip down memory lane. Then in last pack I pulled this......

[Image: eab3def8-9646-4827-8863-3ab96c7a57fd_zpsa5c3c674.jpg]
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: Last Pack
very nice! how's the GQ woods going?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

[quote='phreakyq' pid='2328362' dateline='1375581412']
very nice! how's the GQ woods going?
[/quote}

Thank You. As for the wood I think that was frost that was going for those (I might have ask you for him). With my budget I just want to finish the regular, green, black. Im not going for Sepia, Wood or leather this year.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

oh yea, your right. i get my mini ppl mixed up.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

That's a super hit. Those boxes hardly EVER turn out any GU cards!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Congrats on the Junior, I ripped one of those other day, nothing but memories.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Congrats! Yea those things usually have pack searching evidence on most of the packs.
[Image: OKimtze.png]