`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum Collation

2013 Bowman Platinum Collation
i just got done sorting my 2 boxes and 1 blaster and wow... collation is good and bad.

it appears unlike BP in previous years, the prospect cards are a higher pull rate than the RC and vets. i got a stack of prospects almost twice as high than vets.

and i got dupes of just about everything. only got 52 out of the 100 for the prospects and 39 out of 100 RC & vets set.

not sure if i feel like finding my collation buddy again for this set.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum Collation
(08-02-2013, 10:51 PM)phreakyq Wrote: i just got done sorting my 2 boxes and 1 blaster and wow... collation is good and bad.

it appears unlike BP in previous years, the prospect cards are a higher pull rate than the RC and vets. i got a stack of prospects almost twice as high than vets.

and i got dupes of just about everything. only got 52 out of the 100 for the prospects and 39 out of 100 RC & vets set.

not sure if i feel like finding my collation buddy again for this set.
I noticed the same thing.

Problem is, I got like dupes of certain prospects in ALL FIVE blasters ... and no Puigs.

Gee, Topps, might ONE person buy more than ONE blaster? Perish the thought!

i forgot to mention last year i bought 2 boxes and was one card shy of the base set.

What is the condition like on these coming out of the packs? Any chipping/edge issues on the back?

i've got a couple dinged corners. pretty much on par as last years, slight whiting on back edges. nothing too terrible though. afterall, those are just the base. the refractors are just fine.

OK cool. I was thinking of driving out to Blowout's shop today and maybe pick up a box. I busted a box of last years with my son and had fun with it so probably give this years a shot as well. Thanks!

The condition I've seen at the retail level is a lot better than it was last year. Some very minor chipping or corner edges, but definitely not at the rate of last year. So far I've only pulled one card that I'm considering sending back in to Topps.
Kepler

I have bought 1 blaster and 3 rack packs....

In the blaster I received an Odor green auto but the racks landed me two puig base cards
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I have bought 1 blaster and 3 rack packs....

In the blaster I received an Odor green auto but the racks landed me two puig base cards
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!