`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exciting new addition to the PC, redemption success!!!

RE: Exciting new addition to the PC, redemption success!!!
ThAts awesome! Congrats!
no org, please do not send trade requests

Thanks everyone, i rarely get something worthy of praise but this is definitely worth it. I t is stamped on the back 1/5 and for those that want to the Clark collection it is here:
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/petesah...Clark%20PC
For those that want to see the mini collection, well, it'r going through a growth progress but clicking enough links will give you an idea,,,,about 30,000 strong and growing (as the Flintstones jingle goes) and some of that can be seen here:
https://sites.google.com/site/petesminicollection/
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Congrats on a very nice looking card! Really nice auto...and I like the blue boarder. Thanks for sharing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

That card is simply amazing. Great card, great player and his auto is usually nice, but this is the nicest I've seen in a while! I guess even Topps can't screw up everything ... What's the expression? Even a broken clock is right twice a day! Smile
Congrats! .... Ummmm, how long did you have to wait from the time you entered the code up until it joined your awesome mini collection? If you don't mind me asking, that is.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Pete..all I can say is
[Image: 2845418394_542d29c67d.jpg]

I only waited about two months. Clark had been signing lots of stuff for Topps lately so I had hope that it would eventually get done.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Really like the card! That signature and blue color really stand out! Congrats!