`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who's in the Super Bowl? (with a twist)

RE: Who's in the Super Bowl? (with a twist)
Just for fun I will throw out my pick but my official pick (which is not worth much) wont be announced until the day before the 1st regular season game. Last year I picked Pats vs Falcons which was a pretty close pick. Right now I will go with...

Bengals vs. Falcons

Falcons win 27-24 in an overtime thriller.

Reason for Bengals - There are only 2 teams that can compete Broncos and Texans. I dont trust Peyton in the playoffs and I trust Schaub even less. Dalton and the Bengals will reach their potential this year if they stay healthy. I can see 11-5 first round bye and upsetting both the Broncos and Texans in consecutive weeks.

Reason for Falcons - They have it all. Matty Ice is going to show he is a top 4 QB this year. Steven Jackson will be a huge factor. Roddy White and Julio Jones are the best tandem in the game. Tony Gonzalez's presence/leadership/on field performance will give the younger guys extra focus and the motivation to win. It will be the "Red Rifle" vs. "Matty Ice" in the Super Bowl. Can you think of two better nicknames going head to head?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

This is actually very difficult for me to choose especially when there are always teams that end up being surprises. Texans over Giants.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I like the picks, seems like almost everyone has a different opinion. Keep 'em coming!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50