`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Which box to bust?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1997-98 Hoops - Series 2 (hobby version)
25.00%
1 25.00%
1999-00 SP Authentic
75.00%
3 75.00%
Other (please specify and, if possible, state why)
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New paycheck, new budget (still not a lot)....which box to bust?

New paycheck, new budget (still not a lot)....which box to bust?
Thank you for helping me make the decision to go after the Co-Signers card in my previous -> poll thread <- .
With that said, my new paycheck has come, and I can finally achieve my goal of busting a box of 90's budget, which I never did until now.

I have roughly $90 budget, give or take, to bust a box.
Currently, I set my sight on one of these two boxes below, but other suggestions are welcome and considered.

(1) 1997-98 Hoops - Series 2 (hobby version)
(2) 1999-00 SP Authentic

These two boxes both give me a chance to pull something that I am not actively building, but will build down the road.

If I bust (1), I am looking for a chance to pull a 1997-98 Autographics card (regular or Century Marks). Doesn't matter which player it is.
A High Voltage 500 card is nice too, but it's not my priority.

If I bust (2), I am looking for a chance to pull a nice Sign of the Times card. Specifically, I hope that I have the luck to pull the Kobe one (priority), or if the luck is bigger and the card is live, even the Jordan one.
Yes, I understand that it's crazy, but with roughly $90 budget, there is simply no chance for me to go after the Kobe single. If I choose (2) and don't pull one, next time I might head to the Selling/Trading session to look for one, when my next paycheck comes.

Whichever I choose, if I don't pull anything great, it is completely fine - I will just enjoy the fun.

So...which option is better?
- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

RE: New paycheck, new budget (still not a lot)....which box to bust?
SPA my man. THey are just much nicer cards. SOTT Kobe or not, they are just nicer cards.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.