`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Owww ... this is gonna hurt

Owww ... this is gonna hurt
So my LCS owner ( a buddie of mine) is at the nationals for less than an hour and I get a text saying "How much ya offering".... hmmmm I saw one listed for 900 boo and it sold.... and a 9.5 sold for 3500 ...what ya think I should offer.... Its going to me no matter what but dont want to insult him either ....hehe

[Image: 798F3F49-930D-41AD-AF48-F87FCC7EFDBB-572...346cb2.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Owww ... this is gonna hurt
SWEET MOTHER OF LORDDDDDD!!! Love it Big Grin
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Man i love this design, one of my fav that year! Idk, what do the corners look like? U should hit up some of the "bid dogs" on this site.. lol
They'll give u the best answer.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(07-31-2013, 06:39 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Man i love this design, one of my fav that year! Idk, what do the corners look like? U should hit up some of the "bid dogs" on this site.. lol
They'll give u the best answer.
Not sure what they look like... hes got a pretty good eye when it comes to grading... hi thinks it would top out at a 9... I dont get to actually see it for my self until monday night
(07-31-2013, 06:28 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: SWEET MOTHER OF LORDDDDDD!!! Love it Big Grin
Right?!? how do you think i felt when I saw it pop up on my phone while I was driving ..... song song stopped looked down and there was this pic...lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's