Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing some selling...85% off bv!

Doing some selling...85% off bv!
Hey everyone!

I'm doing some selling in an effort to reorganize and downsize a bit. Every card in my org that is listed FT is also FS! I have prices on a lot of it, but not all just yet, and the prices are probably not accurate given what I'm doing now. Just know that every card that books $10 or under I am selling at 85% off of book value, so if a card books $5, for instance, I would be selling it for $.75. Any card that books over $10 and marked FT is also FS, we can negotiate those cards individually!

Any sale would need to add $2-$3.50 for shipping depending on how many cards you are picking up. If you spend $15+ I will ship for free in the U.S. International shipping will depend on where you reside, we can figure that out later!

PMs and direct offers in the trade function work best. Thanks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Doing some selling...85% off bv!
offer heading your way!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Offer sent.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

An Offer has been Sent

I have sent initial responses to everyone thus far. Thanks!

Any others? Feel free Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Had a lot of great responses to this, so I figured I'd bump it! Any card that books $10 or under that I have listed for trade I am selling at 85% off of bv. If you are interested in others, feel free to add them and I will shoot you prices for those as well.

Thanks to everyone that responded so far! It's my last week of relative freedom before my (hopefully) last year of my doctoral studies ever gets under way...a year in which I'm teaching a ton along the way so free time will definitely be at a premium, so let's get some deals done now! Smile