`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Looking for Desmond Trufant

RE: Looking for Desmond Trufant
(07-31-2013, 12:03 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Been following him closely in training camp, don't think he has much future value lol
Watched him at training camp and was not impressed. Kid needs two things:
1. More size (I don't buy the weight the put in the training camp guide)
2. Better attitude

Took advantage of wideouts looking for a roster spot (defend the ball at all cost including interfering and tackling)....while Julio/Roddy/Harry just burned him.

As said it before - someone at camp needs to knock the snot out of him and remind him that he's got a lot to learn.

But - here's a picture of the "190 lb" stud that I took this past Thursday. (More like 175). Heck - he's fast though!
[Image: DSCN0116-001_zps96509a71.jpg]
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(07-31-2013, 11:20 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Looking for any Desmond Trufant (Falcons 1st rnd pick) cards I don't already have. Only have a handful right now so chances are if you have it I'm interested. Thanks for the look!
Look what came in the mail today. It was graded a 10. http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/largen...e.jpg.html
(08-03-2013, 04:03 PM)ugameck Wrote: Watched him at training camp and was not impressed. Kid needs two things:
1. More size (I don't buy the weight the put in the training camp guide)
2. Better attitude

Took advantage of wideouts looking for a roster spot (defend the ball at all cost including interfering and tackling)....while Julio/Roddy/Harry just burned him.

As said it before - someone at camp needs to knock the snot out of him and remind him that he's got a lot to learn.

But - here's a picture of the "190 lb" stud that I took this past Thursday. (More like 175). Heck - he's fast though!
UW season ticket holder watch every game Tru played. Plays bigger then he is. Can not believe the better attitude comment, never a problem.

I'm sure he plays bigger than he is - on the collegiate level. But now - everyone is BIG. He is small - his weight isn't accurate. He may be 6 feet in cleats, too.

Attitude? His attitude has shown that: "I'm a starter and need to shine as a rookie at all cost...regardless of how I effect other rookies and their chance at a roster spot."

We all know he's a starter even if he didn't practice. He looked like a prick and held every receiver coming his way....that wasn't already on the team.

Was happy when we drafted him....and almost wish now we'd have gone a different route....and we haven't even played a game yet.

Another bold prediction - he'll be traded in 2 years for a 4th round pick....
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I have his Bowman Chrome base auto, if you don't have it already...

(08-02-2013, 08:10 PM)nathan craig Wrote: [Image: img072.jpg]

Would you be interested in this one?
I do need that one. Offer sent, thanks!

(08-02-2013, 08:57 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: I've got several rc and a prestige auto of trufant. I'd move all if you want any. I just need to add them to my org.
I do need the Prestige auto. Don't need the base RC but any parallels would be welcome. Thanks!

(08-03-2013, 04:03 PM)ugameck Wrote: But - here's a picture of the "190 lb" stud that I took this past Thursday. (More like 175). Heck - he's fast though!
Thanks for the pic!

@largent007 - That's a nice Moon!
(08-03-2013, 07:59 PM)flipsi Wrote: I have his Bowman Chrome base auto, if you don't have it already...
I appreciate the reply but unfortunately I do have that one already.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

just pulled a score red auto serial /49 on front of card

(08-04-2013, 06:54 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: just pulled a score red auto serial /49 on front of card
I can use that one.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-31-2013, 12:03 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Been following him closely in training camp, don't think he has much future value lol
Talked to Steve Wyche and Jason La Canfora today about Desmond. "He looks the part, will inevitably have some rookie struggles but he and Alford wont be shrinking violets"."They like what they have seen". slated starter on teams first depth chart.