`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BCCG trade group...August 2013 edition -- 10 teams open

RE: BCCG trade group...August 2013 edition -- 10 teams open
Received a great lot from cox1781 yesterday. I will be sending out my end in the next couple days.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(08-29-2013, 03:48 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: I didn't have alotve packers.. I feel bad. all these piles of cards and little packers.. *sigh
Got the package over the weekend (I'm a little late with the scanner, LOL) and maybe you have a small stack of Packers but it was an AWESOME stack!!

Best stuff first:
[Image: scan6_zps81ca53b4.jpeg]
Lacy 31/32
Rodgers and Nelson Playoff Tickets /99
Clay Matthews Scorecard RC /50!!

[Image: scan7_zpsc7c12aa3.jpeg]
[Image: scan8_zps6da2e727.jpeg]

Thanks man for nice surprise! Love the Lacy jersey and the low #'d cards!! I'll get your Bills lot out either today or tomorrow. Thanks again!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

glad you liked it! I was worried.. guess theres more in there than I thought I put lol. that lacy is pack fresh! haha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I posted the awesome lot I received from mrdub on September's thread. Thanks again!

...And WOW-Nice Packer lot Jfrench!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

FoleyLion, package went out today, sorry for the delay, was waiting on a card to come in

(09-12-2013, 11:23 AM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: FoleyLion, package went out today, sorry for the delay, was waiting on a card to come in
No worries bud. Thanks!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

received a great package of cards from ftballcardz highlights Eddie Lacy jersey card and Emmitt Smith jersey card also Erin Henderson autograph with a big group of other cowboys I needed.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

(09-17-2013, 07:30 AM)cox1781 Wrote: received a great package of cards from ftballcardz highlights Eddie Lacy jersey card and Emmitt Smith jersey card also Erin Henderson autograph with a big group of other cowboys I needed.
Glad you liked it.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1