`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please read this if you have ANY Jose Fernandez cards (base,autos,relics,e.t.c.)

Please read this if you have ANY Jose Fernandez cards (base,autos,relics,e.t.c.)
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask ya'll if you have any base, rookies, numbered, relics, patches or autos of Fernandez. If you do plz go send me a trade offer.

P.S. I DONT NEED THE INCEPTION AND THE 2012 BOWMAN BASE AUTOS.
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MINOR-DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

RE: Please read this if you have ANY Jose Fernandez cards (base,autos,relics,e.t.c.)
C'mon guys?

RE: Please read this if you have ANY Jose Fernandez cards (base,autos,relics,e.t.c.)
morning bump

I have the 2012 Bowman orange/250 if you're interested, looking for quality Trouts. Let me know, thanks! RJ

(07-31-2013, 01:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I have the 2012 Bowman orange/250 if you're interested, looking for quality Trouts. Let me know, thanks! RJ
Just responded to all, anyone else?

i have this
[Image: fernandezinception_zps7071d5ce.jpg]

but i didnt see anything in your org. that caught my eye, do you have any rangers stuff?
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(07-31-2013, 08:06 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: i have this
[Image: fernandezinception_zps7071d5ce.jpg]

but i didnt see anything in your org. that caught my eye, do you have any rangers stuff?
i have an elvis andrus auto from 2012 tier one, a-rod auto from 2002 topps in a rangers uni, and a few mitch moreland autos from 2012 gypsy queen and 2012 ginter. let me know

bumpers!

Bump one more time