Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bummer
Sad 
Bummer
Picked up some Wheels Shark Tooth packs this week. Opened them up in hopes of pulling an autograph. Pulled this instead:

[Image: EarnhardtSharkTooth.jpg]

It is blank on the other side.

RE: Bummer
"Bummer" would have been the G rated way of putting it, I believe my reaction would have been a little more R rated. Wow...probably one of the best pulls you could have...yet, were it me, I'd have wished I hadn't pulled it. I could have done without knowing what could have been.

Too bad it wasn't Press Pass...they actually may have tried to do something for you even now.

Tough pull, my friend.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

It actually might be worth something though. It does say the redemption card wouldn't be returned. There might be some Dale Sr. fans that have been looking for it for a while. If it actually had his pic or car on it, it would definitely be worth some cash.
I say put it up on eBay and see what you can get for it.

(07-30-2013, 09:57 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: "Bummer" would have been the G rated way of putting it, I believe my reaction would have been a little more R rated. Wow...probably one of the best pulls you could have...yet, were it me, I'd have wished I hadn't pulled it. I could have done without knowing what could have been.

Too bad it wasn't Press Pass...they actually may have tried to do something for you even now.

Tough pull, my friend.
Even now I still have mixed emotions about it. Talk about letting the wind out of someone's sails, it sure did that.

i AM checking on a couple of things for you dont do anything with this card until you hear back from me
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(07-31-2013, 04:42 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: i AM checking on a couple of things for you dont do anything with this card until you hear back from me
Thanks! It went in hard plastic as soon as I scanned it.

well i tried. I contacted someone at press pass and they searched and could not find any dale sr autographs that they could redeem for this. They will normally redeem expired redemptions if they still have one available. Since press pass bought out wheels i figured it was worth a shot.

They tried but couldnt any left.

If you cant trade or sell it here i will check around and see if i can find someone that needs it
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(08-02-2013, 05:06 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: well i tried. I contacted someone at press pass and they searched and could not find any dale sr autographs that they could redeem for this. They will normally redeem expired redemptions if they still have one available. Since press pass bought out wheels i figured it was worth a shot.

They tried but couldnt any left.

If you cant trade or sell it here i will check around and see if i can find someone that needs it
Thanks! I appreciate the help on this. Didn't realize Press Pass would redeem expired redemption cards.