`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to be my 200th trade?

Who wants to be my 200th trade?
Closing in on a 200 trade mark(hard to believe) and I have a few trades pending so lets get some more in gear today. Id like to push these cards below but im certainly open to trading anything for the right cards. thanks for looking!

Alfred morris/225
[Image: 5432cfc6-1cc3-49f0-b7be-14d339fa1e53_zps85612a25.jpg]

Jeremy maclin/10
[Image: jeremymaclin.jpg]

Michael crabtree/50
[Image: michaelcrabtree.jpg]

jahvid best/25
[Image: jahvidbest-1.jpg]

[Image: 2012-04-09_16-56-23_163.jpg]
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Who wants to be my 200th trade?
2 trades.. bumper up
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Am I not the 200th with our upcoming deal this week?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I'll be happy to help. Take a look and let me know.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(07-29-2013, 08:39 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Am I not the 200th with our upcoming deal this week?
youll be close.. depends on when I get that von miller in
(07-29-2013, 09:12 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I'll be happy to help. Take a look and let me know.
offer sent on nnamdi and miller auto's, thanks!

Ahh. Was curious where you were at and thought I'd be close or at it[quote='jfrench91' pid='2325213' dateline='1375184568']

youll be close.. depends on when I get that von miller in[
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Need 8
6 right now

I like the Morris and the Crabtree

Im also interested in the Morris along with the Murray. I have no football in my org right now though as I just recently started collecting football but I do have some football. what you looking for?

(07-30-2013, 11:42 AM)jknott10 Wrote: Im also interested in the Morris along with the Murray. I have no football in my org right now though as I just recently started collecting football but I do have some football. what you looking for?
I collect anything and everything football really. mainly quarterbacks though or what catches my eye
unfortunately looks like the morris will be gone ine the 1st trade offer.. will let others know if it doesn't pan out! thanks for inquiring