Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Packers and Steven Jackson fans will like this mail day

RE: Packers and Steven Jackson fans will like this mail day
whod be dumb enough to trade a Rodgers..? :p
nice cards man! that Jackson is pretty cool.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Oh gosh, sigh, if only my first million would get here then I would have one too.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

That's a good question. I unloaded some baseball for the sjack. You get the. Do number I sent over?
(07-28-2013, 06:30 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: whod be dumb enough to trade a Rodgers..? :p
nice cards man! that Jackson is pretty cool.

I'm waiting on mine as well since my numbers didn't come up on powerful last night
(07-28-2013, 06:55 PM)totally sports Wrote: Oh gosh, sigh, if only my first million would get here then I would have one too.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(07-28-2013, 07:17 PM)ft28jags Wrote: That's a good question. I unloaded some baseball for the sjack. You get the. Do number I sent over?

I'm waiting on mine as well since my numbers didn't come up on powerful last night
probably.. ill look in a bit. no worries about you
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Thanks Aaron. How goes it?
(07-28-2013, 02:08 PM)onyxdragon5977 Wrote: Great stuff Will!!!

I put it in the comments in our trade. Just wanted you to have it. I packaged your PC piece in its original packaging Smile. Lol. I didn't think you we're worried Wink
(07-28-2013, 07:18 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: probably.. ill look in a bit. no worries about you
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.