`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: What case do I get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Preferred
44.44%
8 44.44%
Sp Authentic
0%
0 0%
Limited
5.56%
1 5.56%
Totally Certified
11.11%
2 11.11%
Gold Standard
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP ME OUT

HELP ME OUT
Ok gents, I am going to buy a case of basketball and am lost on what to get. I made a small poll of the ones I am considering, I am leaning heavy on Preferred because I can get a case of 12/13 preferred for $1500.

RE: HELP ME OUT
Of those choices I would agree that preferred would be the best of the bunch. If you are going to be 1500 in and are comfortable with that just up the ante a few hundred and try a case of nt when it drops? Too rich for my blood but if you are good at 15.....
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Cant see myself dropping almost 2k on 3 boxes, Scares me that I will end up with a Zaza Pachulia for my "hit" Always like the idea of a guaranteed lebron or jordan from Exquisite or Sp Authentic but also that may be it.

I am leaning towards Preferred because I have been craving a break that gives me a laundry tag book and gives me a chance at Kobe, Griffin, Durant and also can get that Shaq Silhouette I WANT, only have seen one Shaq Silhouette pop up on ebay.

It depends on what you like. If you enjoy limited print parralells, rookie autos and a hope for a sweet patch I would go TC or GS. If you would rather know your going to get more auto and GUs then Preferred. I dont mind Limited, but I don't think I'd chase a case of it, and from what I've seen I'd stay far away from SPA.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(07-27-2013, 06:31 PM)Jbittman Wrote: Cant see myself dropping almost 2k on 3 boxes, Scares me that I will end up with a Zaza Pachulia for my "hit" Always like the idea of a guaranteed lebron or jordan from Exquisite or Sp Authentic but also that may be it.

I am leaning towards Preferred because I have been craving a break that gives me a laundry tag book and gives me a chance at Kobe, Griffin, Durant and also can get that Shaq Silhouette I WANT, only have seen one Shaq Silhouette pop up on ebay.
I have seen case breaks of SPA without MJ or LBJ though....Besides, with SPA you will end up with about 50 complete sets and at the price for a case you could probably pick up an MJ/LBJ dual on the bay for cheaper than the case.
As for NT. Yeah, I wouldn't drop that type of money on 3 boxes either. I just wanted to toss it out there.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

That's a pretty decent price for preferred, I believe. And not dealing with any base crap is nice as well despite the no-MJ factor which always weighs heavily on me.

Also, I've watched a few box breaks and have been a bit underwhelmed. Haven't sat and watched a case break yet so maybe there are a couple wicked hits per case that make it worth it. Just promise you'll come to me if you hit any Mitch Richmonds and you can do whatever you like! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I still have that mitch richmond from before lol the masterful marks auto