`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A trip to the LCS with some PC mojo: TC and Crusades

A trip to the LCS with some PC mojo: TC and Crusades
I was itching for some wax today so I headed to the LCS. Not great results, but I've had worst. I have busted at least 12 boxes this year and I got my first redemption. I will definitely be grabbing another box of Crusade soon, I really enjoy this stuff.

Other than the Pierce stuff everything is in the org already if you need something.

2 packs of Kobe: All base (16, 30, 58, 73, 77, 100, 103, 136, 152, 200)

Totally Certified:
Rookies and notable veterans- Tony Parker, Jeremy Lin, Jimmer Freddette, Steph Curry, Kawhi Leonard

Red/499: John Wall, Nikola Vucevic, Monta Ellis, Chase Budinger, Doron Lamb, Zach Randolph

Blue/299: Cartier Martin, Brendan Haywood, Marquis Teague

GU's: Alex English Blue/99, Brandon Jennings, Paul Pierce!

AU's: Rookie Roll call Greg Stiemsma and Jared Cunningham (these two guys must have signed 30,000 cards each for Panini!) & tony Parker /49!

Crusades:
Base and notable rookies: Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Dwayne Wade, Jason Kidd, Damian Lillard, Kenneth Faried, Alonzo Gee

Crusade Prizms: Blue- Tyrus Thomas, Marvin Williams, David West, Derrick Favors Red/99 Calvin Murphy, Purple/ 49 Isiah Thomas 01/49 (Sacramento)

Greg Monroe Knight Court insert

GU's: Thomas Robinson, DeMarcus Cousins, Paul Pierce!

Au's: Chris Singleton Redemption, Evan Fournier, Cedric Ceballos
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: A trip to the LCS with some PC mojo: TC and Crusades
Not a bad break man! Two Pierces for the PC and the Tony Parker. Not bad at all man.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice stuff! Certified is tied for my favorite release this year. I really like the Crusades too. Looks like a fun break!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(07-26-2013, 04:12 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Not a bad break man! Two Pierces for the PC and the Tony Parker. Not bad at all man.
Thanks man. Yeah hitting the Pierce cards was sweet. On both of them I saw the back of the card first and was really really hoping for a prime version of the patch. Oh well, still really nice cards. The Parker auto is really nice. I see cards from that series all the time online. I really thought they were some ugly cards, but in person it's very clean. It was a nice hit.
(07-26-2013, 04:34 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice stuff! Certified is tied for my favorite release this year. I really like the Crusades too. Looks like a fun break!
Yeah, it was up there for me as well. I have cracked three boxes of it, and done pretty well with a couple of golds and a prime jersey. I think I am done with it as I'm not chasing any particular set with it. Though I would LOVE a gold or green Pierce GU.... If I grab anything else this summer it will be Crusade or Select for sure.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK