`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anybody wanna do a fantasy league? we have 10 anyone who said yes please READ!

RE: Anybody wanna do a fantasy league? we have 10 anyone who said yes please READ!
No I don't do defensive players lol. All offense. I usually play 2 qbs 2rbs 2wr 1 flex 1 TE kicker and defense
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Anybody wanna do a fantasy league? we have 10 anyone who said yes please READ!
(07-27-2013, 08:07 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: No I don't do defensive players lol. All offense. I usually play 2 qbs 2rbs 2wr 1 flex 1 TE kicker and defense
I can do that. I've only played 1 qb before, so this should be fun!

BTW, sent you an email to confirm my addy.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Realistically in a 10 man league you will have 20 starters and one back up. So 30 qbs and bye weeks will be tricky when they come into play
Other positions are a dime a dozen really
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

you doing it on yahoo..or espn?? Don't have a yahoo account do have an ESPN..it up to you...just checking
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(07-27-2013, 09:13 AM)gocardinals Wrote: you doing it on yahoo..or espn?? Don't have a yahoo account do have an ESPN..it up to you...just checking
I have both. Don't care which we use, but I think Yahoo has a nicer format to use.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Oops need to read better if spot opens up lemme know!
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

I'm in 3 ESPN's
Kinda wanna do yahoo. Just make an account its not hard broseph
I gotta get my priorities straight though. I was out way late and I need a nap lol.
I'll stop back later
I gotta get my priorities straight though. I was out way late and I need a nap lol.
I'll stop back later
I'm in 3 ESPN's
Kinda wanna do yahoo. Just make an account its not hard broseph