`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 A&G Presales?

2013 A&G Presales?
I've been hunting up and down for the best Allen & Ginter presale deals on the internet and so far the best I've found is from Steel City Collectibles.

http://www.steelcitycollectibles.com/spo...-hobby-box

$85 + free shipping. I know the Ebay boxes are in the $90's. I've had a great experience with Steel City in the past due to their fast and free shipping. Any other good deals out there?
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

RE: 2013 A&G Presales?
Got mine a few months ago (didn't realize it wasn't going to be released until August) but I think I paid $75 or $79 and got free shipping, too. That was before Puig was announced, so maybe it's a little harder to find cheaper than $85. I think mine was from Blowout and it was either a Father's Day special or an invitation only deal ... I don't remember. ... of course, I won't get a Puig mini auto or relic, I'll probably get a Pug mini card instead .... or a colony of ants, or some space virus ... ya never know with A&G Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-26-2013, 05:17 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Got mine a few months ago (didn't realize it wasn't going to be released until August) but I think I paid $75 or $79 and got free shipping, too. That was before Puig was announced, so maybe it's a little harder to find cheaper than $85. I think mine was from Blowout and it was either a Father's Day special or an invitation only deal ... I don't remember. ... of course, I won't get a Puig mini auto or relic, I'll probably get a Pug mini card instead .... or a colony of ants, or some space virus ... ya never know with A&G Smile
Let me know if the space virus is for trade, thanks

(07-26-2013, 05:17 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Got mine a few months ago (didn't realize it wasn't going to be released until August) but I think I paid $75 or $79 and got free shipping, too. That was before Puig was announced, so maybe it's a little harder to find cheaper than $85. I think mine was from Blowout and it was either a Father's Day special or an invitation only deal ... I don't remember. ... of course, I won't get a Puig mini auto or relic, I'll probably get a Pug mini card instead .... or a colony of ants, or some space virus ... ya never know with A&G Smile
LMAO...Ain't that the truth!

Wherever you get 'em from, I;m waiting to buy mini's everyone Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

This is my first A&G product since I returned to collecting, so I'm thinking about chasing the mini set and making it my super project for the next year or so.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(07-28-2013, 12:33 AM)cross4444 Wrote: This is my first A&G product since I returned to collecting, so I'm thinking about chasing the mini set and making it my super project for the next year or so.
Good idea, that's how it started for me when '10 A&G hit and, well, it kinda mushroomed from there Smile
If you want to help each other by trading doubles, always looking for more set collectors to trade with.
Good luck with your boxes!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-28-2013, 12:33 AM)cross4444 Wrote: This is my first A&G product since I returned to collecting, so I'm thinking about chasing the mini set and making it my super project for the next year or so.

I started this with the 13 GQ set and will continue into A&G but I limit myself to the non serial numbered cards. Chasing all the color variations gets to be a headache.